This semester we have been reading a book called Hatchet by Gary Paulsen. Hatchet is the story of a boy named Brian. On a trip to the Canadian oilfields to spend the summer with his dad, the pilot of the Cessna he is traveling in suffers a heart attack and dies. Brian must land the plane in the forest. Brian learns to exist in this wilderness. He faces many dangers including hunger, animal attacks, and even a tornado.

Click on the tabs above to see examples of our responses to the reading of this classic piece of literature. We have used a variety of information, communication and learning technologies to share our understandings.

Please leave a comment.

1 comment:

  1. Dear 5M

    I am very impressed with the work you have accomplished this semester in your Hatchet literature study. You have learnt many new skills using a variety of ICLT tools to produce informative, creative and interesting responses to the text. I hope you have enjoyed engaging with these tools and I look forward to working with you again next semester.
    Mrs P

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.